July 29, 2017

Am I Logical?

cut out back mini dress - zaful (buy here)
t-shirt - zara
sneakers - l.a.p.t.i.
glasses - zerouv (buy here)
bag - kachorovska

np: Linus Young - Fun in the Sun

Look at me! I look so summerish, don't I? The thing is that for me it's really not typical, and those who've been reading my blog for a long time, know it already. I'm very happy that it's only one month till autumn, to be honest. But at the same time, I liked wearing this cute dress. I guess logic isn't my everything, haha:) Anyway, the combination of red and white is timeless, almost like black and white, but on the days when you need more colors.
By the way, have you checked my Youtube channel already? There I have videos with the outfits that didn't appear here on the blog. Follow the link  https://goo.gl/FFyUyD and don't forget to subscribe!

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak:) 
 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

4 comments:

  1. such a lovely picture and nice outfit
    Regards
    Yourwisedeal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute.. & your dressing as always..
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look! Love the colors.


    http://www.ami-amour.com

    ReplyDelete